FOREST FINANCIAL INCORPORATED (FFI) offers insurance premium financing through independent agents in New York State. Commercial and personal lines policies can be financed. Once the finance agreement is signed and a deposit is paid to the agent, FFI pays the insurance premiums in full to the insurance companies or to the agent, depending on the requirements of the insurance companies. The insured then pays the premium plus a moderate finance charge to FFI in monthly or quarterly installments. Numerous payment plans are available for maximum flexibility. FFI offers:
- Our automated web-based quote and processing system is available 24/7. Agents can provide instant quotes to their clients. Agents and insureds can login any time to review account status and make payments.
- Forest Financial Incorporated processes new accounts promptly and sends funds by check or ACH within a few days of receipt of the completed contract. Premiums are normally paid directly to the agency (except assigned risk), providing improved cash flow for the agency.
- Insureds receive five days grace period on installments. Late notices are issued for payments not received within five days of the due date with a copy sent to the agent. If an account remains unpaid on the scheduled cancellation date, we will contact the agent by phone or fax before issuing the cancellation notice(s). The agent may then contact the insured to try to collect the past due balance before a policy(ies) is canceled.
- Monthly payment plans up to nine (9) installments in addition to the down payment. Quarterly installments are also available.
- Policies with different effective dates can be grouped together on one contract with a common schedule of payment due dates.
- Competitive rates.
- Payment coupons and envelopes are sent directly to the insured.
- No recourse to the agent under normal terms.
- The management of Forest Financial Incorporated has extensive experience in both premium finance and insurance company operations.
You will find premium financing with Forest Financial Incorporated to be simple, convenient and competitive. Our focus is always on providing the best service in the industry along with competitive rates and products. We work with our customers to provide a suitable payment schedule – just ask! If you haven’t tried Forest Financial Incorporated, call (716) 759-9606 or (800) 555-0966 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or a kit to get you started!